[wpkg-users] Viewing software installed on workstations

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Fri May 16 20:28:04 CEST 2008

Hi Jens,

Jens Geile wrote:
> <param name='settings_file_name' value='%COMPUTERNAME%.xml' />

Hurray, I even did not think about the variable replacement here... :-)

> Lol, this feature has been there for ages. :p I just forgot to copy the line because I was in a hurry when I wrote the mail.

You're right - WPKG just supplies that much features that even I lose
overview sometimes. I hope the %COMPUTERNAME% property will remain in
future Windows version - or I might need to dig for my proposal again.

For the moment no change seems to be required.

Thanks for clarification.