[wpkg-users] laptop mode issue

Michael Ugilt michael at ugilt.net
Thu Nov 20 20:54:07 CET 2008

Been looking deeper into this.

I can see that wifi connection is establish some 10-15 sec. after system
startup and before user logs in thus wpkg is sometimes running.

The scheduled approach CAN work but as I set some variables within WPG I
then have to manually sync these to the scheduler script which IMHO isn't an
optimal solution.

Is there ANY reason that the max connection test time parameter is limited
to 10 seconds or could this be changed in the future to ie. 30 seconds of
needed? Or could there be an retry counter in addition ie. Try 5 times wait
10 sec between.

Thx