[wpkg-users] Installs from start to finish....

Kevin Landers landersk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 22:37:04 CEST 2008

Back again with yet another question.

Can wpkg completely take a computer from fresh install to fully loaded?

For example, in our office we have an automated Windows XP installation CD
that we pop in and when finished it gives us a pristine install without
prompting for anything.

I am curious as to whether or not wpkg could then be set to install, run and
install each application needed on that machine in turn. I would imagine
there would be a need for reboots. There would be multiple applications such
as office suite, virus scanner, firewalls, etc.

And with this in mind, how does wpkg handle GUI installers that do not have
a CLI method of install?

Thanks again,
landersk