[wpkg-users] Vista service

Michael Ugilt michael at ugilt.net
Wed Oct 29 16:39:15 CET 2008

I have now installed as admin and added this to the parameter string "
/log_file_path:c:\" - the FAQ is however also referring to adding this
entry: <param name='log_file_path' value='\\\\server\\share\\dir' /> - what
is the right one to use??

I still don't get the service to run properly - here's entries from eventlog

WPKG Service trying start...
WPKG Service->RegisterServiceCtrlHandler: successfuly done
WPKG Service->SERVICE_START_PENDING: successfuly done
Starting WPKG on startup
Before create shared memory: successfuly done.
Create shared memory: successfuly done.
Set script security context: successfuly done.
Starting script action execution
Script action execution done.
Script execution: failure. Exit code: 1  <--- *** this I don't like!
Working done. Perform cleanup.
Cleanup done.

Please advise

thx