[wpkg-users] Uninstallation of Autocad 2009

luca_manganelli at comune.trento.it luca_manganelli at comune.trento.it
Thu Apr 23 14:23:44 CEST 2009

I have a question.

On a PC I've installed Autocad 2009, all OK.
Then I opened the host.xml and removed the profile entry of AutoCad 2009,
to uninstall it on that pc.
At the synchronization, I see this log:

Reading variables from host 13c109
Uninstall entry for AutoCAD 2009 - Italiano was found: test successful
Package 'Autocad 2009' (autocad2009): Already installed. Skipping.
Package 'Autocad 2009' (autocad2009): Not yet processed during this
session.
Removal of depending packages for 'Autocad 2009' (autocad2009) successfully
finished.
Removing Autocad 2009 (autocad2009)...
Reading variables from package Autocad 2009
Reading variables from profile[s]
Getting profiles which apply to this node.
1 profiles apply to this host.
Reading variables from profile default1
Reading variables from host 13c109
Restoring previous environment.
Checking existence of package: Autocad 2009
Reading variables from package Autocad 2009
Reading variables from profile[s]
Getting profiles which apply to this node.
1 profiles apply to this host.
Reading variables from profile default1
Reading variables from host 13c109
Uninstall entry for AutoCAD 2009 - Italiano was found: test successful
Checking autocad2009 zombie state.
Could not process (remove) Autocad 2009.
Package still installed.

I don't understand why it doesn't uninstall it. The msiexec /x is never
executed... and what's that "zombie state"?

Any hint?