[wpkg-users] reboot="true" but no reboot

Anders Nilsson andersn at isy.liu.se
Thu Apr 23 17:29:47 CEST 2009

I have a problem with automatic rebooting after package installation.

I've tried using the reboot="true" option for a package but no actual
reboot occurs.
The log output of wpkg.js says "System reboot in progress!" after
successful installation of the package, but not such thing happens.

I've tried using both versions 1.0.2 and 1.0.4 of wpkj.js.

I've also tried using the "shutdown -r -f -t 0" command as the
last install command (as follows) of the package, but still no reboot.
  <install cmd='cmd.exe /C shutdown -r -f -t 0' />

What am i missing / doing wrong here?

  /Anders