[wpkg-users] Uninstalling MS Office 2003

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Thu Apr 2 09:52:46 CEST 2009

Claudiu Cristea schrieb:
> Because there are unlicensed MS Office installed on some machines and
> I want to simply remove them...

So your initial XML should work (provided that your msiexec uninstall
string is valid - it may differ in different language versions, service
pack levels etc.).
You may add execute="once" though:

http://wpkg.org/Execute_once_/_always

> I want also to prevent future user tentatives to manual installs MS
> Office on machines where this is not allowed.

Make sure normal users are not administrators.
If you allow them to install any program they want, you're just asking
for trouble.