[wpkg-users] WPKG after user logon [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Romuald MAIRE rmaire at delfingen.com
Tue Apr 7 12:01:48 CEST 2009

Tomasz Chmielewski a écrit :

>>> Try what Marco suggested?
>>>

>> Not yet, but it seem to be the only solution i have. So i will try in
>> this way !
>>
>> Thank you all for your help, and congratulation for WPKG.
>> I hope the development will persist and improve again and again.
>> ;-)
>
> Note that if you use this method, you have to use a separate "WPKG
> installation", where:
>
> 1) no installers are started, as users have no rights to write to
> system directories (only change user's registry entries, etc.)
> 2) wpkg.xml has to be written somewhere else than C:\windows\system32
> - possibly, somewhere in user's directory
>
> Also, I think everyone will be glad to hear if it worked for you and
> what changes you made.
I'm thinking about that, and another problem ... Can WPKG take rights
and environment of the currently logged user ?
Because i don't know which user will logon on computers, all users are
domain users ...
And if i use common admin user, HKCU won't be domain user, so i can't do
modifications i need ... It's the same problem.

The only way i have is to use LOGON SCRIPT ......

I must organize myself a little and it will be good too ...