[wpkg-users] VSO image resizer

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Tue Apr 7 18:06:06 CEST 2009

Hi Adam,

Adam Williams wrote:
> Does anyone know how make this application silently install?
> http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer/
>
> i've tried the usual things like msiexec /qn /i
> vso_image_resizer2_setup.exe, or passing it flags like /s, /q, /quiet,
> etc.  nothing seems to work.  or do you know of another free image
> resizing program that is vista compatible and silently installs?

Common silent options to try:
MSI installer: /i /qn /norestart
MSI uninstaller: /x /qn /norestart
Install4J: -q
Inno Installer: /verysilent /norestart /sp-
Installshield: /s
NSIS insstaller: /S

Well, I have no clue if one of them works for image resizer - I am using
IrfanView in batch mode to resize a bunch of images.