[wpkg-users] Updated XML Schema for Packages

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Sat Apr 11 09:50:09 CEST 2009

Hi,

mscdex wrote:
> I was mainly using the XSD outside of wpkg in wpkgExpress (the web
> frontend I'm working on) to validate during import. The older revision
> of the XSD is what I am currently using, as it more closely describes
> the current stable version (1.0.x). I'll take a look at the new updates
> in SVN.

Well the XSD files are a new feature. I do not plan to offer a set of XSD for
WPKG 1.0. WPKG 1.0 is in the "stable" branch and we will concentrate on bugfixes
here. New features are introduced in the current development branch (WPKG 1.1)
at the moment.

Anyway I plan to announce the switch to 1.1 as the stable branch soon as it
reached a certain level of maturity. I am using it since quite a long time as my
default version for deployment.