[wpkg-users] WNetAddConnection2-> A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated..

Chris Wilcox not_rich_yet at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 22 10:47:04 CEST 2009

An update to my previous issue:

The beta wpkg client still showed the same error.

I then tried the 'execute before/execute after' options to map a drive to the wpkg folder on the Linux server and unmap it afterwards, pointing the wpkg.js etc to this drive letter - works perfectly so far :)

Execute before:

net use x: \\servername\sharename\wpkg /user:servername\username password

Execute after:

net use /delete /y x:

I'll be trying this again over the next week or two to double-check things, but I see no reason why it won't work across all the sites I need it to as it works fine at the first site I tried!

Thanks for the help,

Chris