[wpkg-users] offline mode not working with wpkg-client 1.2.1

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Mon Aug 24 10:59:56 CEST 2009

Mandi! Mike Burgener
  In chel di` si favelave...

> On some of my Machines wpkg-client 1.2.1 seems to not work with
> offline-mode enabled, if the machine is connected to the network
> everything is working fine, but on some Machines (same hw type) when
> disconnected from network the wpkg-client seems to loop until the
> logon-delay is reached and seems not to care about offline mode.

Same here. I've also noted that happens more frequently on some
hardware, expecially portable system, and for virtual machines (VirtualBOX).

For now i've solved upgrading to the latest 'non alpha' version,
version 1.3.6, that for me solved most if not all the trouble.

Tomas, please, release a new stable WPKG Client... ;-)))

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin				    GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

	   http://www.lanostrafamiglia.it/chi_siamo/5xmille.php