[wpkg-users] Having difficulty with PSPad silent install on WPKG

Bill Prentice Bprentice at campuspartners.com
Tue Dec 1 17:10:55 CET 2009

Using the latest on both. The install does execute via WPKG but the
problem is that the desktop icon and the quick launch icon are not
created. Running the exact same comment from an admin user on the
machine correctly installs everything. As this is an Inno Setup
installer I have tried using the documented /TASKS and /MERGETASKS
switches plus also tried using the /LOADINF switch. The package does
install - just without the desktop and quick launch icons when run
through wpkg. Anybody have any ideas? I'm not sure if this is a
WPKG/Inno issue or solely an Inno issue

Kind regards,

Bill Prentice