[wpkg-users] Special install command not working

Mike Burgener mike.burgener at u-blox.com
Thu Dec 17 09:52:24 CET 2009

I still run in to that issue, however its a newer version of that
product. all other packages work, tried using cmd /c "echo yes |
\\whale\wpkgsoftware\arm\ARM_RVDS_40\rvds_4_0_stn_sp2\dist_362_all-all\s
etupcli.exe install  --level "Full" --source
\\whale\wpkgsoftware\arm\ARM_RVDS_40\rvds_4_0_stn_sp2\dist_362_all-all
--target "C:\Program Files\ARM" --env system"

Tried putting in a .cmd, .bat not working as well, but running when
logged in a testmachine in a cmd or via "execute" works.

Any ideas?

\\server\wpkgsoftware\arm\ARM_RVDS_3.1\Utilities\Installer\2.2\127\win_