[wpkg-users] test packages upgrades

Bill Prentice Bprentice at campuspartners.com
Mon Dec 21 15:57:17 CET 2009

What I have done is set up two different profiles with normally identical contents. One profile is for production machines and one is for my test machine. In the hosts.xml I have the test machine host assigned to the test profile. When I want to test something I change the profile definition and restart the wpkg service on the test machine (I have a powershell script which I use for this). If everything is good, I then change the production profile to match the test profile.

Kind regards,

Bill Prentice