[wpkg-users] Problem installing VNC device driver

Joel Franco joel.franco at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 04:13:50 CET 2009

Hi all,

Thank you by the excellent software.

I have a interesting question that is taking me 2 weeks and I still can not
solve it.

When i install UltraVNC 1.0.2, it fails to install the video device driver that
is needed to burn less CPU with UltraVNC.

When i install it using the local administrator account, is runs fine, but when i install it using the SYSTEM user (that is used by the WPKG Service) the device appears in the display items, but it indicates a problem with the yellow color in it icon. It appears that it do not find the file drivers. This files, are already installed, at install device driver point, in the local disk.

Someone have some light that can help me?

Thank You.