[wpkg-users] Is it possible to disable WPKG from startup and shutdown?

dlawless dlawless at boston-engineering.com
Thu Feb 19 16:52:22 CET 2009

I know that i can schedule a task in the task scheduler to run WPKG.  However
i would like to disable the login and logout feature of WPKG and just run it
from the task scheduler.  In the settings i have to select either login or
logout.  I was wondering if it was possible to disable both and just manage
it from the task scheduler?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan