[wpkg-users] Testing WPKG client 1.0.12

Daniel Dehennin daniel.dehennin at ac-caen.fr
Fri Jan 23 10:46:23 CET 2009

Hello,

I saw on this list that there is a beta client[1] with
"net-use-machine-account" feature, I give it a try and I have an error
(approximated translation from french):

=====
Source: Application Error
Category: 100
ID event: 1000
Faulty application WPKGSrv.exe, version 1.0.0.12, faulty module
WPKGSrv.exe, version 1.0.0.12, fault address 0x0000a704.
=====

=====
Source: DrWatson
Category: none
ID event: 4097
The application C:\Program Files\wpkg\WPKGSrv.exe generate an
application error. The generated exception was c00000005 at address
0040A704(WPKGSrv)
=====

Just before I have informative messages of WPKG launch, seems
that everything is fine, then an AutoEnrollement Error and then the
bellow errors.

=====
Source: AutoEnrollement
Category: none
ID event: 15
The Automatic certificate inscription for LocalSystem could not
contact Active directory (0x8007054b). The specified domain does not
exist or could not be contacted.
- The inscription will not be done.
=====

My server is a samba3.