[wpkg-users] Testing WPKG client 1.0.12

Daniel Dehennin daniel.dehennin at ac-caen.fr
Fri Jan 23 13:38:58 CET 2009

Tomasz Chmielewski <mangoo at wpkg.org> writes:

> So, does it crash for you here or what?

The "WPKG deployement" progress box run during logon-delay and when I
login to the computer I have a crash report (do you can to report this
to microsoft).

> Dos it work if you use "normal" credentials?

No, I try the same "normal" credentials configuration with client
1.2.1 and everything is fine.

> Samba is not Active Directory.

Yes, I know, I report this if it can be meanfull.

> Did you check Samba logs?

Nothing particuliar here, the IPC$ connexion happens but nothing more.

> What permissions (i.e. allowed users, groups) do you have on this
> Samba share?

I allowed the DomainComputers group to permit them to read files and
write logs.

Regards.
--
Daniel Dehennin