[wpkg-users] Wpkg-client logging issue

Mike Burgener mike.burgener at u-blox.com
Fri Jan 30 13:33:45 CET 2009

 I currently get this in debug mode on test-client

Initialized temporary local log file: C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~
gInit.log
Initializing new log file: \\whale\wpkglogs\wpkg-testxp2.log
Failed to open log file: ; falling back to local logging: null
WPKG 1.0.2 starting...
Base directory is '\\whale\netlogon\wpkg'.
Log level is 255

Greets

Mike