[wpkg-users] locale' is undefined Error number: 800a1391

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Fri Jul 10 13:26:37 CEST 2009

Hi Simon,

Simon Kelsall wrote:
> I'm trying to set up WPKG for the first time. Everything seems to work
> fine until I hit this error: 'locale' is undefined Error number: 800a1391
> followed by: Script execution: failure. Exit code: 2

Looks like an error thrown by wpkg.js. Which version of WPKG are you using (not
the GUI, version of wpkg.js, if in doubt check the header of the file). You
should run 1.1.1 or newer.

Please attach a full debug log.
Locale could be related to the locale reading code when reading the locale from
"HKCU\Control Panel\International\Locale". However I could not yet locate the
part where WPKG dumps out with such an error. the getLocale() method is supposed
to catch all possible problems.

Maybe a cscript error. On which systems/OS are you running wpkg.js? Could you
try running "cscript wpkg.js ..." on the shell manually?