[wpkg-users] xml Elements and attributes

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Wed Jul 15 23:55:52 CEST 2009

Hi Charles,

Charles Gargent wrote:
> > Can you point me in the right direction for exporting the xml files
> > into a database.  I would like a web interface/reporting feature. I
> > have looked at wpkgexpress however I would rather have the xml files
> > taken from a file share than a web connection.

You might contact the author of WPKGExpress:
- <http://code.google.com/p/wpkgexpress/>
- <mailto:mscdex at gmail.com>

As far as I know it supports importing as well as exporting XML files.
I think it's even the default mode of WPKGExpress to write the XML files to a
directory which can be shared on SMB/CIFS.

PS. Copy to the mailing list for reference.