[wpkg-users] locale' is undefined Error number: 800a1391

Simon Kelsall simonk at stjamesthegreat.org
Fri Jul 17 10:58:40 CEST 2009

OK so I've got this far now what ?

If I use the WPKG Client ( ver 1.2.1 ) it stops with the error "locale
is undefined"

If I run the command "cscript wpkg.js /synchronize /quiet /debug" then
everything seems to be ok.

So do I need to uninstall the client and somehow run the command
manually ? If so what is the best way. Ideally I think it wants to run
when the machine starts up not wait for a user to log on ?

Any help , advice gratefully accepted thanks in advance.

--
Simon Kelsall
Network Administrator