[wpkg-users] Console ouput when installing new package

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Mon Jun 8 14:16:38 CEST 2009

Hi Simon,

simplesi wrote:
> Installing 'Set Pupil user to auto logon' (autologonpupilnull)...
> Package 'Set Pupil user to auto logon' (autologonpupilnull): Package and all
> chained packages are already installed successfully.
> Processing (install) of Set Pupil user to auto logon successful.
> Installing 'Time Synchonization' (time)...
> Package 'Time Synchonization' (time): Package and all chained packages are
> already installed successfully.
> Processing (install) of Time Synchonization successful.
>
> I didn't expect to see the "Package 'Set Pupil user to auto logon'
> (autologonpupilnull): Package and all cha
> ined packages are already installed successfully." msg on the first run on
> wpkg.js

I see your package seems to be correct. However the wording of WPKG might not be
100% appropriate.
The message is printed after running all install commands. I just removed the
word "already" from my local version so it will just state "Package and all
chained packages are installed succssfully.

You did not post the full package log but according to the code your install
commands should have run properly.