[wpkg-users] Internal Variables Not Working in Remove Commands

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Tue Jun 9 08:13:24 CEST 2009

Hi Chris,

Chris Allen wrote:
> I just noticed that my example had an environment variable in the path
> definition for the internal wpkg variable.  The problem remains even if
> I don't contain the environment variable in the wpkg variable.  ie.
> <variable name='cygroot' value='c:\cygwin' />

Which version of wpkg.js are you using?
The variables issue has been a known problem in WPKG 1.0. Please make sure to
use the latest WPKG 1.1 release. You might get it from here:

<http://wpkg.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/wpkg/wpkg/stable/1.1/wpkg.js?view=log>

At time of writing revision 76 is current:
<http://wpkg.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/wpkg/wpkg/stable/1.1/wpkg.js?revision=76>