[wpkg-users] Check command

ds10025 at cam.ac.uk ds10025 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jun 12 09:46:00 CEST 2009

Thanks Rainer for your hints.

Using the batch file sound lkike a better idea to make sure all old
version of Acrobat reader is remove.

Just one more question.

Removing Acrobat reader or any programs.

I've notice with Acrobat Reader it needs msiexec /x {xxxxx}

Where {xxxx} is a long idea code, where can I get the id code from
I've checked registry. Also, is it possible to
msiexec /x acrobat?

Also at the same time I want to remove Acrobat.com & Acrobat air,?

Is they a command that removed file as listed in the Add/remove control panel?

Thanks again

Dan