[wpkg-users] No error reported if no upgrade command specified

Pendl Stefan stefan.pendl at haidlmair.at
Fri Jun 19 14:43:06 CEST 2009

Rainer Meier wrote:

> Good idea - could you recommend one (and a package to deploy it :) )

I know XMLspy seems to be a decent XML editor. However I am personally using
eclipse - but eclipse is not the best application to deploy...
<<
I have just updated the Notepad++ silent installer to include the packages for the XML-Tools plug-in.

I have only one problem, the XML Tools are not able to parse the XSD files for validation of the XML file.

Is the following correct to allow finding the XSD file automatically, if I use the packages folder for my preferred package location?
I have already tried the absolute path too, without success.

<packages
    xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="..\xsd\packages.xsd" >
</packages>

---
Stefan