[wpkg-users] No error reported if no upgrade command specified

Pendl Stefan stefan.pendl at haidlmair.at
Fri Jun 19 20:17:00 CEST 2009

mscdex wrote:

If you're not afraid of the command line, you can always use xmllint for windows (or linux). It's pretty simple to use, just specify the xml filename and xsd filename and it'll display any errors/warnings. xmllint for windows can be found here: http://www.zlatkovic.com/libxml.en.html (the actual binary is in the libxml2 package).
<<
The XMLTools Notepad++ plug-in uses the xmllib2.dll and I gat a warning, that the XSD file can not be parsed for the packages.xsd.

For the hosts and profiles I get an error, that there is an definition missing or something along those lines.

Will have do some more checking, but thanks for your suggestion, will have a look at this too.

---
Stefan