[wpkg-users] Alpha testers wanted for a simple package priority editor

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Fri Jun 19 20:48:26 CEST 2009

Hi Simon,

simplesi wrote:
> mangoo wrote:
>> Any URL to actually download it?
>>

> I'll email the download link to anyone who asks for it as I wouldn't want
> people to use it and wipe their main wpkg installation with it before I've
> found any bugs!
>
> I've never published a VB project since VB3 days so beware!

Hey, it's free software, you said it might be dangerous and you do not take any
responsibility. So you're safe. Mistakes can always happen (did to me many times).
If some dumbass manages to screw up his productive environment for several
hundred machines and not having a backup then he really deserves it. :-)

Why should anybody trust my wpkg.js script more than yours?

So I suggest making it available and add a README.txt to the package where you
put all your warnings and concerns. Some instructions might be helpful too.