[wpkg-users] WPKG client on XP64bit

Pendl Stefan stefan.pendl at haidlmair.at
Mon Mar 2 16:28:05 CET 2009

Hi,
     I am using the version from 2009-01-09 without problems on Windows XP x64 Edition.
I would not use the 32-bit version on 64-bit Window, since %ProgramFiles% and other things are not set correctly for 64-bit applications.
You can use the JS wrapper, but I found it easier to use the 64-bit client ;-)

Thanks Tomasz for the 64-bit client ;-D

---
Stefan

Vladimir Psenicka wrote:
Instalation of 2009-01-24/WPKG32.msi is broken too...same error, but
32bit version of WPKG client 1.3.6 works fine on XP 64bit