[wpkg-users] Power preferences

Dan Lawless dlawless at boston-engineering.com
Mon Mar 16 17:46:46 CET 2009

If you add the /i switch into the update string this will allow it to run interactively in the "current" session not open an additional session.  May be a possibility the only disadvantage to this is it pops up an additional command prompt window.

Dan Lawless
IT Engineer
Boston Engineering Corporation
411 Waverley Oaks Road, Suite 114