[wpkg-users] Updated XML Schema for Packages

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Sun Mar 29 22:43:20 CEST 2009

Hi Brian,

mscdex wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm not sure if I'm jumping on this too early, but I thought I'd ask.

Let's say that today I noticed that I also did some changes to packages.xsd over
the past months which I did not yet commit. However I did not verify the changes
yet and thought it's better to commit than to lose them.

So in the coming days I plan to review it. It might be slightly out of sync with
the WPKG code.
I did some larger re-structuring in wpkg.js which I committed today as well.

So you might stick with the old XSD for the moment (should still be valid for
the latest check-in). In general it's not my intention to break any backwards
compatibility unless explicitly noted within the change notes (and I did not do so).

Please note that the XSD files are available for the 1.1 pre-release version of
WPKG only. This version is intended to use for "tryouts" and to play around with
new features. It's not targeted for production use.