[wpkg-users] Fatal Error - Missing White-Space

beadlej beadlejames at hotmail.com
Wed May 20 00:02:39 CEST 2009

I am so frustrated and I am sure that the answer to my question is a simple
one. I have looked everywhere for an answer, but I haven't found one yet.

The short is that I am trying to install Ccleaner and I get the fatal error
stating that I am missing a white space. Here is the code that gives me the
errors:

<install cmd='%COMSPEC% /c mkdir "%AllUsersProfile%\Start
Menu\Programs\CCleaner"' />
<install cmd='%COMSPEC% /c copy "%UserProfile%\Start
Menu\Programs\CCleaner\CCleaner.lnk" "%AllUsersProfile%\Start
Menu\Programs\CCleaner"' />
<install cmd='%COMSPEC% /c rmdir /q /s "%UserProfile%\Start
Menu\Programs\CCleaner"' />
<install cmd='%COMSPEC% /c del /q "%UserProfile%\Desktop\CCleaner.lnk"' />

<upgrade cmd='%COMSPEC% /c rmdir /q /s "%UserProfile%\Start
Menu\Programs\CCleaner"' />
<upgrade cmd='%COMSPEC% /c del /q "%UserProfile%\Desktop\CCleaner.lnk"' />

<remove cmd='"%ProgramFiles%\CCleaner\uninst.exe" /S' />
<remove cmd='%COMSPEC% /c rmdir /q /s "%AllUsersProfile%\Start
Menu\Programs\CCleaner"' />

I don't understand why the error is happening. I started to just put all of
these in a batch file, but then with the removal it started to have other
errors. I know it should work cause I just copy and pasted this from the
wpkg.org site. I just downloaded this too so it should be the most recent
update.

Please let me know,

James Beadle