[wpkg-users] Fatal Error - Missing White-Space

beadlej beadlejames at hotmail.com
Wed May 20 22:46:14 CEST 2009

You guys are amazing! Thank you so much. It was the editor that I was using.
I reverted back to the original packages.xml file and copied exactly what
you gave me, but I did it in notepad. It worked like a charm. What is the
editor that you guys use? Or is it just notepad? :)

The %software% wasn't defined to I had to put in the actual path. Can you
tell me how to define that in the xml file?

I will try to figure out the installations with the other programs that I
want to install. Thank you all for helping me out with this. I have been
trying to get this working for the past week.

James Beadle