[wpkg-users] Just running one package at each run

David Abilleira david1 at abilleira.com
Thu Nov 12 08:54:16 CET 2009

Perhaps you could make a couple of simple scripts:
· One that writes today's date on a registry key
· One that checks that registry key to see if matches today's date

You can add *the first as a <install> command to all* installation tasks ,
and the second as a <install> command to the tasks you want to stop if other
package was installed already today. If that second install cmd returns a
not sucessfull exit code, installation of that package will fail.