[wpkg-users] Just running one package at each run

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Thu Nov 12 15:52:27 CET 2009

Hi Chris,

Chris Wilcox wrote:
> Glad I'm not missing something!  If it did work like this then
> Add/Remove Programs would be emptied at each boot :)

Only if you assume that you would have a package for each and every software in
the world using proper uninstall strings which cleanly removes everything ;-)

Gladly WPKG does not touch software which is not under WPKG control. WPKG only
controls software which has been at least assigned once using WPKG. You can find
this list of managed software in the local wpkg.xml.