[wpkg-users] documentation in french

Klaas TJEBBES klaas.tjebbes at ac-dijon.fr
Tue Nov 24 15:17:34 CET 2009

I'm a developer of the Eole team. Please don't publish this as an
official documentation of a WPKG install on Eole/Scribe.

There are already a documentation and a package for the use of WPKG with
Scribe server. We were waiting to make it more stable before giving here
some feedbacks.

Your doc should have been submitted to Eole before being posted here, we
are always open to every contributions. :-)

Here's a start page for WPKG on Eole modules :
http://eole.orion.education.fr/wiki/index.php/Wpkg

To summarize it :
- apt-get install eole-wpkg
- copy "WPKG Client 1.3.9-x32.msi" to "\\scribe\wpkg\WPKG_Client.msi"
- on every workstation launch "\\scribe\wpkg\wpkg_client_install.bat"
and you're done.

Maybe this could be added/updated in
http://wpkg.org/Installation_dans_un_lycee_french ?

Regards,