[wpkg-users] client only selecting 1 profile

Jacob Jarick Jacob.Jarick at amdel.com
Tue Oct 20 08:49:13 CEST 2009

2009-10-20 14:45:29, DEBUG   : Profiles applying to the current
host:|clients_all|

I have my test host WL0046, it only matches my profile CLIENTS_ALL (host
regexp .+ ) if there are no other profiles matching it.
If I add a profile called TESTING (host regexp WL0046) it only applys
testing.

I am using the latest wpkgexpress as well as the latest stable wpkg
client, has anyone else struck this issue ?

Jacob Jarick
Systems Administrator/ Software Engineer
Bureau Veritas Australia Pty Ltd
58 Sorbonne Cr, Canning Vale WA 6155
Helpdesk: 1800 992 908
Tel: +61 (0) 8 9456 6469