[wpkg-users] the volume wpkg is currently unavailable"

Oliver Radford wpkg at foundationcgi.com
Fri Oct 30 17:52:29 CET 2009

Hi,

I wonder if anyone has had this before: "the volume wpkg is currently
unavailable"

I've been using WPKG for a while without any issues, but now I'm stumped.

We've got a new server and along with it a new static IP. So I figured
I need to reinstall the client on all my nodes in order to give them
the server's new IP.

I un-installed the WPKG client via Psexec, but now can't reinstall it,
either via Psexec or manually,  I get the error above. The error comes
after agreeing to the license and clicking next.

Ay ideas on how I can get this life-saving tool up and running again?

Many thanks,
Olly