[wpkg-users] Strangeness on WPKGClient...

Robin Roevens robin.roevens at cocks.be
Fri Oct 9 08:52:10 CEST 2009

I also use the logo feature by using a local logo.png file, and the logo
itself works flawless (besides the hoped for transparancy).
Did you update your wpkgclient on the deployed machines? It also has to be
version 1.3.9, I believe, to be able to display the logo.
And did you copy the logo to the deployed machines? the logo actually
exists in the %ProgramFiles%\wpkg directory?

Differences I see in your configuration against mine, is that
- my logo is named "logo.png" , however, that shouldn't make a difference.
- I use "C:\Program Files" instead of "%ProgramFiles%" in my settings.xml
(I think remembering that it didn't work with "%ProgramFiles%")

I however have another (small) problem with the new WPKGclient:
During the first 5 seconds or so, I don't see the configured
logon-message-1 nor logon-message-2. I only see it after some time passes
(and wpkg actualy has to do something, otherwise the client shuts down
before a logon-message is displayed). And then the first logon-message
displayed is logon-message-2 instead of 1.
I have configured wpkg.js to use /sendStatus, so I do see the status
messages in WPKGclient.

Best regards

Robin

http://www.sv.lnf.it/
>   Polo FVG  -  Via della Bontà, 7 - 33078  -  San Vito al Tagliamento
(PN)
>   marco.gaiarin(at)sv.lnf.it     tel +39-0434-842711  fax
+39-0434-842797

>       Dona il 5 PER MILLE a LA NOSTRA FAMIGLIA!
>       http://www.lanostrafamiglia.it/chi_siamo/5xmille.php
>    (cf 00307430132, categoria ONLUS oppure RICERCA SANITARIA)

Denk aan het milieu - is het nodig deze mail te printen?

** Email Disclaimer:
** This e-mail and the information it contains may be confidential, legally privileged and protected by law.  Access by the intended recipient only is authorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.  Any review, distribution, reproduction, publication or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.