[wpkg-users] (not) using psexec to push client

Kai Pastor dg0yt at darc.de
Sat Oct 10 22:58:49 CEST 2009

I don't like to add yet another remote access tool (psexec etc.) to the
clients.

I use the remote scheduling features of schtasks. From a central
administration server (only this one gets through the clients' firewall)
I schedule the run of the installation on the clients (running as the
clients SYSTEM account). I don't know if this works outside of Windows
domains.

Bye, Kai.