[wpkg-users] wpkgCreateReport Update

Pendl Stefan stefan.pendl at haidlmair.at
Tue Sep 1 19:41:25 CEST 2009

Grubi,

   there is a problem with the color of the HTML report (v1.8.1) the following line needs to be changed from:

   this.stateClasses = new Array("pkgStateOk", "pkgStateInstall", "pkgStateRemove", "pkgStateUpgrade", "pkgStateDowngrade");

to:

   this.stateClasses = new Array("pkgStateOk", "pkgStateInstall", "pkgStateUpgrade", "pkgStateDowngrade", "pkgStateRemove");

To match the pkgState definition at the start.

I like the new version very much, it is the thing I needed to create a simple report as scheduled task.

Thanks so much.

---

Stefan