[wpkg-users] Installation/upgrade of same package on different architectures

Lukasz Zalewski lukas at dcs.qmul.ac.uk
Wed Sep 23 12:48:57 CEST 2009

Hi,
Im trying to figure out how to update same package on different OS
architectures (i.e. x86 and x64), for example tortoise svn.
Creating two package profiles probably would not work as one (for the
wrong architecture) would be installed and the right one updated. I
guess you can fiddle with the priority but that would be a hack at best.
Another option would be to do an additional check for environmental
variable %PROCESSOR_ARCHITECURE%
My question is, does wpkg package has a special tag that would limit the
application of the package automatically, i.e.
<architecture=x86|x64 />

Cheers

Luk