[wpkg-users] When will WPKG Client for AMD64 get official

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Mon Sep 21 16:18:35 CEST 2009

Pendl Stefan wrote:
> Hello,
>     I have been using WPKG client 1.3.9 successfully since I started out to use WPKG in February this year.
> I have it running without problems in our production environment, since it is the only way to get AMD64 support, without the wrapper.js
>
> Is there any date considered to move 1.3.9 from beta to stable?

If it makes you happy, I can move 1.3.9 to the "stable" directory... I
don't think anything will be changed in 1.3.9 and it's stable enough
(there are some problems with network started too late on some hardware,
but I think it is for all releases).

There are some pending things to do for future releases:
http://wpkg.org/TODO_list

Contributions are of course welcome.