[wpkg-users] Diagnosing WPKG remove event log error message

Christopher Yee Mon christopher.yeemon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 23:39:27 CEST 2010

Hello,

I have a question about diagnosing a problem that I'm having
performing an uninstall using wpkg. I've set up the hosts, profiles
and packages.xml appropriately so that the install and upgrade work
correctly. I'm testing out the uninstall though and the uninstall
seems to be failing. The remove tag is the following:

<remove cmd='"C:\Program Files\ProgramFolder\Setup.exe" uninstall' />

And when i use that remove tag, I get the following error.

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: WSH
Event Category: None
Event ID: 2