[wpkg-users] Windows 7 - wpkg client service starts, but "Network path was not found"

heiko.helmle at horiba.com heiko.helmle at horiba.com
Mon Aug 16 09:01:01 CEST 2010

Hey,

We solved this by activating offline mode and a generous timeout of 60
seconds. Turns out Windows 7 brings up the network very late (sometimes
even after the user has already logged in). 60 seconds is a pretty big
timeout (maybe 30 is enough...), but in my Test-VM at least, a 10second
timeout worked only 50% of bootups.