[wpkg-users] Windows 7 - wpkg client service starts, but "Network path was not found"

Matt donotcare at fastmail.fm
Fri Aug 20 14:10:01 CEST 2010

On 8/14/2010 11:11 PM, Aaron Bliss wrote:
> We worked around this issue on our Windows 7 hosts by changing the
> startup mode of the wpkg service from automatic to delayed automatic.

Thanks. This is what I ended up doing. I had tried doing it on shutdown,
but Windows 7 wasn't waiting long enough for Wpkg to finish up if there
were a lot of updates; it would just shut everything down after a minute
or so, in the middle of the installs.  (Is there a way to make Windows
wait longer during shutdown?)

-Matt