[wpkg-users] wscript.exe instead of cscript.exe ?

Ludovic DUFLOT ludovic.duflot at univ-savoie.fr
Mon Aug 30 09:22:56 CEST 2010

  Hi,
I need to use wpkgsrv interacting with the desktop. In this case, the
cscript console is visible and the end-user can stop wpkg by closing the
console.
So, it's great if it's possible to run wpkgsrv using wscript.exe instead.

Is it possible to add a command line argument for using wscript.exe, in
futur release ?
Ludo