[wpkg-users] Deploy different versions of wpkg dependent on XP/Seven

zorgman zorg at probesys.com
Wed Dec 1 16:33:16 CET 2010

Hi,
I have found my problem with debug output :
First :
Batch is ******, so If there is multiline if with parenthesis, batch
bug, see
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/430376/batch-files-vista-x64-if-and-parenthesis,interestong
;-)

So i have modified unattended as it :
SETLOCAL enableextensions enabledelayedexpansion
And change all %CMD64% by !CMD64!.

After that i have an another prob, when i use customuninstaller, i can't
use "installer-location" parameter because it depends on system (64b or
32b), so i have to disable it, for the moment i have modified in
:customuninstaller

start /wait "Software uninstallation" /D"%INSTALLER_PATH%"
"%INSTALL_CMD%" %OPTIONS%

by

start /wait "Software uninstallation" "%INSTALL_CMD%" %OPTIONS%

Do you have better idea?

For the moment it works for one package, asap i'll try other.

Thanks