[wpkg-users] Windows 7 - Compatible?

Brent A Nelson brent at phys.ufl.edu
Fri Dec 10 22:25:22 CET 2010

Either of these approaches could be interesting, but it would be nice to
give the users a measure of control.  The second approach sounds like it
will do that, although still not quite as convenient or familiar as the
Windows Update behavior.  It seems as if wpkg-gp is making good progress
in this direction...